Monday 12 May 2014

Vintage Winter Dressing; 1940's Casual

Its getting colder here, but still haven't had to crack out scarves and coats quite yet. I am classifying this under winter dressing, though I suspect one winter proper hits it won't be worn in this rendition This outfit epitomises my style; vintage styled opshop.

Blouse: cotton, with a striped pattern of orange flowers; opshop
Skirt: blue/green/grey wool A-line skirt handmade; opshop
Cardigan: Kmart
Stockings: black zig zag pattern
Shoes: My long awaited red T strap vintage heels; opshop
Earrings: gold hoop
Necklace: gold locket
Brooch: small gold angel stopping gaping; vintage floral brooch on cardigan

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed and those shoes really set it off. Funny how sometimes it's the little thing that pull everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are fantastic. I have been wanting a pair for ages, and a quick opshop trip in the city was all it took. I am going to get so much wear out of them, and they are incredibly comfortable

    ReplyDelete