This is McCalls 6696, in the remainder of my bridesmaids dress fabric. When I was doing the wedding sewing, I bought ten metres of this gorgeous green, pink and cream floral. Because I was cutting out the dresses together, I ended up with a lot left over, and decided to make myself a dress. I wanted something different from the bridesmaid dresses (which were BHL Anna bodice on Simplicity 2444 skirt), and decided I wanted to go with M6696.
After making my earlier version, this one was incredibly straight forward. Changes were minimal. I have eliminated the back gathers on the pattern, replacing them with the Simplicity 2444 back darts. I also shortened the bodice. Unlike my earlier version, I had enough fabric for the entire fullness of skirt. I also added about four inches to the skirt length, so it finishes mid calf. Unfortunately, these photos didn't turn out full length.
The buttons are plastic pearl-like shank buttons, which look great, an was much easier than trying to match the green.
Not too much else to say about this one, except I love it, and suspect it will be on high wardrobe rotation.